- 1 How do I get plywood in BDO?
- 2 How do you make plywood hardener in BDO?
- 3 How do you do planks in BDO?
- 4 How do you make BDO maple planks?
- 5 How do I get heating skilled BDO?
- 6 How do I make USD Scantling BDO?
- 7 How can I trace the world of BDO?
- 8 How do I get steel BDO?
- 9 How can I get FIR in SAP BDO?
- 10 How do you make pine planks in BDO?
- 11 How do you make BDO Acacia plywood?
- 12 How do you make ash plank Spiritfarer?
- 13 What can I do with maple plywood?
- 14 How do you make maple planks?
- 15 Where can I buy maple timber in BDO?
How do I get plywood in BDO?
It can be obtained by Heating Plywood Hardener and Pine Plywood. It requires the knowledge of Heating: Skilled. * In order to perform the related quest, achieve Gathering Skilled 10 and Processing Professional 5 or above.
How do you make plywood hardener in BDO?
- To craft Plywood Hardener, use Alchemy with:
- 1 Pure Powder Reagent 2,320. Pure Powder Reagent. 2,150. 2,320. 2,490. 140.193M.
- 3 Bloody Tree Knot 3,850. Bloody Tree Knot. 3,850. 3,850. 4,130. 102.882M.
- 4 Fir Sap 1,780. Fir Sap. 1,650. 1,780. 1,910. 240.086M.
- 3 Trace of the Earth 92,500. Trace of the Earth. 86,000. 92,500. 92,500.
How do you do planks in BDO?
– How to obtain: It can be obtained by Chopping Ash Timber. An Ash Plank made Chopping. Depending on their properties, Processed Materials can be used in Alchemy, Cooking, or Crafting.
How do you make BDO maple planks?
- To craft Maple Plank, use Chopping with:
- 5 Maple Timber. Items Material Plants Maple Timber. Your workers can collect Maple Timber from these Nodes: Castle Ruins 1 in Serendia. Nodes Serendia Castle Ruins [1CP] Castle Ruins 1 [1CP] Forest. Castle Ruins 1. Serendia. – Contribution Points: 1. Maple Timber. Maple Sap.
How do I get heating skilled BDO?
To learn Heating: Skilled, you need to complete Vatudun’s questline. Vatudun can be found in Keplan. The questline is started by talking to an unnamed villager in the workshop behind Adrian and getting the quest Excellent Magnate.
How do I make USD Scantling BDO?
- To craft Usable Scantling, use Chopping with:
- 10 Log 7,000. Log. 6,500. 7,000. 7,500. 331.185M. 200,596. 1.404B. Items Material Plants Log. You can collect 1-4 Log (with a 100% chance), by using Lumbering Axe on the following Objects: Acacia Tree. Ash Tree. Birch Tree. Cedar Tree. Palm Tree. Pine Tree. Thuja Tree. Log.
How can I trace the world of BDO?
– How to Obtain: It can be obtained by butchering a whale corpse. – Description: A material used for Crafting equipment. It can be Excavated at Ancient Stone Chamber and Ancient Ruins Excavation Site.
How do I get steel BDO?
- It can be obtained by Heating Melted Iron Shards and Coal together. It requires the knowledge of Heating: Beginner. * Find Flaviano in Heidel and complete the Pure Water for an Experiment Quest to obtain related knowledge.
- – Price: Silver 1,680.
How can I get FIR in SAP BDO?
It can be obtained by Heating Rough Green Crystals found near Rhutum Outstation. It can be obtained from Fir Trees with a Fluid Collector.
How do you make pine planks in BDO?
– Description: A Processed natural resource obtained through Gathering and used as a material for Crafting. It can be modified using Alchemy or further Processing. It can be Produced at Serendia Shrine, Marie Cave, Khimut Lumber Camp. It can be also be obtained by Lumbering Pine Trees.
How do you make BDO Acacia plywood?
It can be also be obtained by Chopping Acacia Timber. It requires the knowledge of Chopping: Beginner. * In order to perform the Quest for Beginner Processing knowledge, achieve Gathering Apprentice 4 or higher and visit Ficy in Heidel to complete the corresponding Quest.
How do you make ash plank Spiritfarer?
Ash log belongs to the Wood category of Items found in Spiritfarer. It can be collected by cutting down an Ash Tree found on an Island or on one of the Turtle sisters. It is used to make Ash Planks at a Sawmill.
What can I do with maple plywood?
The natural grain pattern is much more subtle than many other hardwoods, making it a popular choice for fine furniture. At the same time, the hardness, grain consistency and ease of working makes it very popular for more pedestrian uses, such as bowling pins, drums and butcher blocks.
How do you make maple planks?
Maple Planks can be crafted by using a Saw and a Maple Log. From this a user can receive 3 Maple Planks. This action can be done in the Gear tab of crafting. Maple Planks can also be crafted by combining four sticks together.
Where can I buy maple timber in BDO?
– How to Obtain: It can be produced at Forest of Seclusion, Castle Ruins, Northern Plain of Serendia, and Mediah Northern Highlands. It can also be obtained by lumbering maple trees.